Tattoo Safety First
Tattoo Safety First is a comprehensive new DVD designed as a practical approach to applying blood-borne pathogens' education to the body modification industry. This video gives the user a hands-on approach to applying safety procedures and regulations to the field of tattooing. This video covers a broad scope of information that is vital to creating and maintaining a safe work environment.
Topics Covered Includes:
- Surgical and medical asepsis
- Cross contamination prevention and awareness
- Bio shielding and its importance
- Proper sterilization techniques
- Spore testing
- Documentation and labeling of equipment
- Necessary equipment and procedures involved in maintaining the Bio-Hazard room
This product was created with safe tattooing in mind and is in compliance with OSHA regulations. It's practical use is a benefit to any tattoo shop owner, artist, and their apprentices. It's also a great comprehensive training tool for health departments, out-reach programs, people interested in tattooing, disease prevention, and the general consumer.