Stigma Rotary Spear 2.0
The updated Stigma-Rotary® Spear 2.0 tattoo machine allows artists to explore a wide range of styles and techniques in their work with the utmost control.
Stigma's Spear 2.0 comes with a custom-made 8-Watt motor that operates at voltages as low as 4 V. The first Spear machine was well-known for its easily adjustable give, and the 2.0 builds on this by also including an adjustable stroke length and needle depth. Adjustments can be made even while the machine is running, making this a highly adaptable piece of equipment.
The Stigma® Spear 2.0 has an ergonomic shape, with an anti-roll design built into the body to prevent it from rolling off your workstation, and a gold-plated protected RCA socket for reliable power management. Combined with the low vibration of the machine, these factors make for a more comfortable, effortless session of tattooing, for both artist and client.
The Stigma-Rotary® Spear 2.0 is compatible with universal, Cheyenne-type needle cartridges. Please note that the tattoo machine is not compatible with Stigma's Advanced Safety Cartridges.
• Available in black or red
• Suitable for lining, shading and color packing
• Custom-made 8W DC Coreless Motor
• Suggested voltage range: 4V - 10V
• Suggested frequency range: 55Hz - 160Hz
• Adjustable Stroke length: 2.5-4.5 mm
• Adjustable Needle depth: 0-4.5 mm
• Ergonomic shape with anti-roll design
• Compact and lightweight
• Gold-plated, protected RCA socket
• Compatible with most cartridge brands
• Length: 4.4in (10.2cm / 112 mm)
• Weight: 5.8oz (165g)