FK Irons Spektra Direkt 2
The Spektra Direkt 2 tattoo machine uses standard needles and cartridges with ease. It features a grommet-less clip-on armature and a patented Spektra MultiVise System which accepts conventional backstem and screw-on style cartridge grips without the need for adapters.
Its body is CNC crafted from one solid rod of 6061 T6 aluminum, mirror polished and anodized for ultimate durability. Interchangeable Stroke Caps in 2.8mm, 3.4mm and 4.0mm sizes are included with your purchase of this machine. The Hex Drive MotorBolt system is compatible with Direkt 1 and Edge X MotorBolts. Best of all, it's maintenance-free, so no lubrication is needed.
• CNC crafted from one solid rod of 6061 T6 aluminum, mirror polished and anodized for ultimate durability
• Interchangeable Stroke Caps in 2.8mm, 3.4mm and 4.0mm sizes included with purchase
• Hex Drive MotorBolt system is compatible with Direkt 1 and Edge X MotorBolts
• Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons
• Uses standard needles and cartridges with ease
• Grommet-less clip-on armature
• Powerful and consistent, the Direkt 2 is silent at high or low voltages.
• Maintenance free: no lubrication required
• Body anodized for durability
Please contact FK Irons in regards to their manufacturer warranty. Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a professional tattoo artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.