FK Irons Halo 2 Crossover
The Halo 2 features our floating collet vise system, allowing you to use standard and/or screw on tubes for cartridges and regular needles.
No more grommets or rubber bands. The needle self stabilizes by counter lever forces against a new ball bearing vice roller upon clicking in place. The new give mechanism has been designed to suit standard and cartridge needles giving you a wide range of adjustment and up to 4mm of give travel.
• Grommet-less needle clip + rolling needle guide
• High quality Swiss Maxon motor for optimum performance
• Slip-on stroke wheel MotorBolt style is compatible with Halo 1 motors
• Comes with 4.0 mm and 3.4 mm stroke wheels with redesigned cams for optimum torque and even less vibration
• Tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance
• Engineered and manufactured 100% in the USA by FK Irons
Please contact FK Irons in regards to their manufacturer warranty. Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a professional tattoo artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 2 years from the date of purchase. Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.