FK Irons Flux Max Gold With PowerBolts
Flux Max brings you more control, more convenience and more innovation from inside out to take your skills to the max.
This is FK Irons first machine with state-of-the-art technology that learns how you like to work, from the type of ink to the tip/needle, the level of pressure you apply and setting choices. It senses, adapts and optimizes for a smoother tattooing experience.
The Flux Max features a new, built-in menu via digital display. All features and settings can be adjusted directly on your machine for maximum control.
Choose settings, apply eGive, read battery life, and select power level in either volts or hertz for improved accuracy. Reaching a new low of 4V/66HZ, select by 0.5 or 0.1 to find your sweet spot
• Three Available Stroke Options: 3.2 mm | 4.0 mm | 4.5 mm
• Modular Versatility: The Flux Max is compatible with existing FK Irons grips, Powerbolt batteries, and Killswitch.
• Comfortable, Durable Design: 7.23 oz. (205g)
• Dynamic Power Path Management: Get reliable, consistent power levels.
• Fully Built-In Digital Menu: Easily read battery life, change settings and power level.
• Newly Designed Ergonomic Grip: 38 mm
• Responsive eGive Settings: Choose from three levels of eGive (0-3).
• Built-In Time Tracker: Track time during sessions directly on your machine.
• Changing Power: View in both Volts and Hertz for improved accuracy. Adjust power by 0.1 or 0.5.
• Bluetooth® Capability: Improved wireless connectivity and range. Pair with Darklab mobile app for alternate setting controls and machine updates.
• Detachable Battery: Compatible with existing PowerBolt and PowerBolt+ batteries.
• Battery life: Up to 10 hours of battery (depending on power level). Full charge in 2 hours when used with the included USB-C charging cable.
• USB-C port: For best results, use USB-C charging cord included.
• Power Supply: 4-12 Volts; 66-199 Hertz
• Engineered & manufactured in the USA
Please contact FK Irons in regards to their manufacturer warranty. Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a professional tattoo artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 2 year from the date of purchase. Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.