Bishop Graphite Black
Bishop has created these machines to have a balanced ERGO-design in a way that all the weight was mathematically formatted by top engineers to flow with the weight of the tube, thus giving an overall feel of virtual weightlessness.
Made using billet aircraft aluminum on state of the art 5 AXIS CNC machines for ultimate precision, then hand polished, insuring tight tolerances and excellent finishes. Each machine is hand assembled to insure precise fit and function.
- For color packing and shading, run the machine between 7.5 - 8.5 volts depending on your hand speed and style.
- For lining, run the machine between 8 - 9 volts depending on your hand speed and style.
- Length: 2"
- Width: 1"
- Height: 1.5"
- Weight: 3.8 ounces
- Input voltage: 0- 12 volt DC (max. 14 volt DC)
- Power connections: RCA or clip cord
- Rpm range stitches / sec: 0 – 7200 rpm / min 0 – 130 / sec
- Stroke length: Standard stroke 3.5 mm
- Max. tube diam: 08 mm
- Max. needle size: 50 magnum
- Aircraft Aluminum
- German bearings
- Swiss maxon motor