Axys Valhalla Black
All those times you had to set up multiple machines, all those times you had only one, but you worked hard to make it work anyway. Those times are behind you now because the Axys Valhalla does everything that every machine before it ever could, without tools or needing to stop mid-tattoo to adjust. It's the first machine in the world to offer this kind of power.
Features and Specifics:
- Driven by a 10 Watt, high-torque, Swiss made, Maxon precision motor.
- Fully American manufactured and assembled.
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum, finished in Mil Spec Type II anodizing.
- American made Main Bearing
- 5 strokes in one machine, changeable on the fly (2.5mm, 2.9mm, 3.4mm, 3.8mm, 4.2mm)
- Primary range of 5 volts
- 14 volts (motor will start and run down to 3v)
- Lubricated for life
- No need for maintenance
- Uses RCA connection (RCA Cord NOT included)
- Manufacturer warrantied for one year from the date of sale.