A Pound of Flesh - Devil Cutie Doll
From the depths of APOF facilities come two tattooable forces: One is good, and one is evil.
This is the evil one: the tattooable Devil. He’ll add fiendish spiciness to your 3D portfolio. With life-like curvature and texture, our perfectly molded APOF Cutie Doll is a display piece who’s perfect for palm-sized tattoos. Once you’ve tattooed him, set him up using the included display platform and rod. Complete with horns and a removable devil’s pitchfork, he’ll be sure to turn heads in your studio or at your next convention.
• Doll: ~10.5” (L) x 7.5” (W); 4” height
• Display Rod: 3.5” (L) x 0.5” (W)
• Molded to resemble a baby doll
• Life-like in size and shape
• Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
• Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
• Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try new equipment and techniques
• Comes with display platform + rod
Stencil Application Tips:
Step 1: Apply isopropyl alcohol to a sheet of paper towel. Then wipe the tattoo site with your paper towel to clean it.
Step 2: Soak another sheet of paper towel with isopropyl alcohol. Then run a Speed Stick deodorant directly on the alcohol-soaked paper towel.
Hygiene Tip: Never apply the Speed Stick deodorant directly to the tattooable surface.
Step 3: Rub the Speed Stick deodorant and alcohol mixture directly onto the tattoo site.
Step 4: Apply your stencil evenly. Put pressure on it for about 5–10 seconds.
Step 5: Peel away your stencil carefully.
Step 6: Blow dry your freshly applied stencil for 5–10 minutes. Then let it dry fully overnight.